My wonderful new friend Kim of The Chronicles of a Chronically-Spectacular Spoonie just nominated my blog for The Dragon’s Loyalty Award! Thank You!
I am overwhelmed by the friendships and love I have encountered in such a short time since I started my Windmills of My Mind Blog.
Display the award certificate on your website
Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with award
Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
Post 7 interesting things about yourself
2) Tweak and Shout
3) Misfits and Mad Poets
4) An Elephant Called Buddha
5) Svegliati Cara
6) From Hiding to Blogging
7) Nanny Cool
8) Almost Forty
9) Simply Living Over 50
10) Never Not Laura
12) Gentle Kindness
13) Planting Potatoes
15) Free Spirit Mystic
7 Interesting Things About Me
1) I have a green thumb, I am called the plant doctor. When the plant is beyond help they bring it to me and I bring it back to life.
2) After a long time working for a company I have time on my hands. For the next few months or so I’m taking time ‘to smell the roses’ My Cancer has taken a toll on me. I Survived Cancer now I have to learn to live with it.
3) I have no friends, they walked out when I spent all my money on Doctors. They were afraid I would burden them! My cat Rhea is my friend!
4) I am a vegetarian. I eat healthy and try to stay active. I have given up driving so that I can walk my way to healthy joints!
5) I love Books, all the characters in those books become my friends, when I’m lonley I re-visit them.
6) I am a Buddhist, I respect all religions. My soul is inspired by the teaching of Buddha, it saved me when I needed saving. My body broke, I did not allow it to happen to my soul! I have enemies and they are vicious in their vindictiveness. ‘I let Go and let God’ with them!
7) I practice Yoga and Meditation. Enlightment is a journey. I am honorable and I have integrety. Once I have given you my loyalty I do not take it back.
Thank you everyone for taking time to visit me. Thanks again Kim for this honor, I feel loved here.